The Medical Tourism Industry is open for business and at your service! The boarders are open and people are traveling abroad for various reasons.
TOP 5 REASONS WHY MEDICAL TOURISM IS SO APPEALING:
1. Uninsured or desired medical procedure not covered and could not otherwise be afforded.
2. Savings of 50% - 70% on some procedures.
3. Procedures and treatments not available in Nigeria.
4. Close, easy to access countries in safe, tourist locations (Mexico & Costa Rica,) with high quality
5. Can get your procedure and an 8-15 day vacation cheaper than just the procedure at home.
As more and more Nigerin's are hearing about the benefits and success of going abroad for medical treatment, one may wonder how to begin finding out about cost and the process of medical tourism. The safest way to find out about medical tourism, hospitals, surgeons, procedures, licenses, certifications, etc. abroad is to consult a professional Certified Medical Tourism Specialist (CMTS). A CMTS (Certified Medical Tourism Specialist) is a medical tourism facilitator whose job is to Educate, Advocate, and Facilitate during the entire medical procedure scheduling, procedure, and after-care process.
TOP 5 REASONS TO USE A MEDICAL TOURISM FACILITATOR:
1. Provides peace of mind and confidence in traveling abroad.
2. A facilitator is a medical tourism industry player and is familiar with locations, surgeons, and hospitals.
3. Rate of recovery and complications will likely be lower with a facilitator helping you throughout your recovery process.
4. Provides surgeon and facility recommendations and guaranteed surgical quotes.
5. Provides itinerary, travel recommendations, and concierge service while abroad.